Evening Brew: Ginger Tea with Salam Leaf + Honey


Hello,

In this cold evening (well, not really but our aircon here made it cold..) I would like to introduce one of our best selling tea, ginger tea with salam leaf + honey! This recipe was made by my Mother, (since I'm the Head Chef, that would make her our Manager) who nowadays always drink this to break the fast -- since Ramadhan is here.

Anyway, the original recipe was only made with ginger tea and salam leaf. (when I googled it, it says indonesian bay leaf but here we call it salam leaf). I decided to add honey in it to add more sweetness, to be honest I don't really like ginger that much.

Now let's talk about our day. Nothing much had happened today, but I feel kind of relaxed since one of the thing that made me uneasy nowadays became all clear, although I should still wait for further notice.

There's still this one thing that really bothers me, and there's nothing much I can do to overcome. I kinda need to just accept it. Well ofcourse I didn't do nothing! But still, I have to wait until everything comes back to normal. Although I have to say it, that my insecurities and overthinking are on its peak nowadays..

Another thing.. does anyone feel their laziness are increasing? or is it just me? On normal days, (before pandemic), I'm always excited on my work. Getting up in the morning, brush my teeth, cold shower, get dressed and finally taking the MRT to my office.. All those routines are making my endorphins increased.

And now I don't even feel like working.. therefore I need to create my own happiness here in order to increase my endorphins--to add more sweetness!

Right now there's nothing much we can do, let's just hope and keep our faith. Just like my relationship with ginger, I don't really like it but.. with honey, it doesn't taste that bad.

Now let's add more sweetness on daily basis, staying at home and going with the flow isn't that bad after all.

Thank you for coming, later on we'll introduce you to our next menu with ginger!

Stay healthy, be happy and come again. ^_^

Tiramisu Choco
#28/4/20

Comments