Today's menu: Fresh Chocolate Fudge





Hi,

Welcome to my cafe.

As you can see, my hobbies include: music, painting, writing..and last but not least, eating!

Today's menu is all about Chocolate Fudge. Since this is my first post, I'd like to add the word "Fresh" in it so we could start with the brand new feeling.

Here in my Choco Cafe, you'll enjoy our different kinds of menu(s), sometimes we also give our specialty! And please note, it's not all sweets.. sometimes we have sour & spicy menus! Or we'll give you some coffee, in order to stay relaxed.. you know, we have different kinds of taste, just like what life will give you.

But remember you'll never know the comfort of the food if you never try it!

Now let's be friends, worry less, and enjoy our menus!

Tiramisu Choco
#28/4/20

Comments