Classic Dinner: Sweet Sour Chicken


こんにちは !!

Hi, welcome back to The Choco Cafe!

I decided to greet you in Japanese, since nowadays I started to learn Hiragana again. Honestly back when I was in high school, I used to learn Japanese and Hiragana and I did well... but since then I've never learn more about it again but now I'm coming back!

I've also been watching more Anime nowadays.. Idk but maybe because I'm running out of Korean Dramas? I've watched more Studio Ghibli's movies and now I started to watch Your Lie In April (It's not from Ghibli but one of my friend recommended it) and I enjoyed it.

Now, we're going to serve you sweet and sour chicken... and its richness in flavors. It has a combination of pineapple, brown sugar, a little bit of ginger with salt and vinegar.. so many flavors combine into one meal yet it tastes really good and has been handed down from generations to generations.

I started to learn that every emotions and feelings that we experienced in our life, when I looked back.. there were meanings in every events. I'm learning to accept and relish every moment happened in my life, when I know it all happened for the better future.

It's easier said than done of course, but that's the richness of life.

Ahh, dinner talks are sometimes deep.

See you again soon.

Tiramisu Choco
#2/5/20

Comments